Style Court

Eight Years of Textiles, History, Art, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes

4.24.2007

Broadhurst Pillows at Weego Home



In the past I've mentioned Santa Monica-based retail boutique, Weego Home, as a source for Florence Broadhurst accessories; Weego sells her hand-printed Asian-inspired fabric, stretched to be hung on the wall as art, as well as 17" square pillows made from Broadhurst cottons. Recently the store began listing the pillow prices, which is ever so helpful. $100 per pillow including down form. Visit Weego Home online to view the full range of prints offered.

See also, Broadhurst Giveaway.

6 comments:

Mackenna said...

love the trellis one

laura said...

I love these pillows. Have you read the book yet? I haven't started, though I've flipped through and the visuals are lovely. Plus the red & white printed fabric cover looks so cheerful.

style court said...

I love the cover too! The book just arrived at some local shops where I live, so I think I'll buy it this weekend.

LauraB said...

You had recommended Weegohome in your comments awhile back and it is a great site! Hadn't seen these pillows yet though, they are so cool, love that yellow.

a. said...

These pillows look wonderful!

Cake Batter said...

Weego Home is a terrific store--I wish I could afford to furnish my entire home there! But at least I got to buy my brother a really cool graduation present there.