Style Court

Eight Years of Textiles, History, Art, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes

3.23.2007

Schuyler Samperton in April Domino





Paul Costello photographed the Domino feature shown above

Ever since Domino premiered nearly two years ago, I've been hoping to see interior designer Schuyler Samperton in the pages. On Saturday my wish was finally granted when the mailman delivered Domino's fresh April issue. It's always fun to see new views of a favorite designer's home, and I'm loving Samperton's bathroom walls!

Here's a link to an earlier post with related images: Samperton's Red Chairs.

If you like Samperton's bed cover above, here are some related past posts and lovely books:
Suzani Mania
Doris Duke Suzani Collection
Bright Flowers: Textiles And Ceramics Of Central Asia
Textile Style: The Art of Using Antique and Exotic Fabrics to Decorate Your Home
Decorating with Antiques: Confidently Combining Old and New

1 comment:

Anna said...

I've finally sorted out my Domino subscription so I look forward to reading this article when my issue arrives in a week or so! Thanks for the preview!!
XO
Anna