Style Court

Eight Years of Textiles, History, Art, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes

3.29.2007

Another Weekend Find


This red faux bamboo chandelier was another of my Interiors Market finds last Saturday. I hesitated to post it earlier because I was seriously thinking of snapping it up myself. Now, I'm not sure if I can commit to the red. One man who had absolutely no problem committing to a red chandelier was Tony Duquette. The Peak of Chic just did a gorgeous Duquette post, which is a must see, and here is a link to one of my past posts: Echoes of Tony Duquette.

6 comments:

The Peak of Chic said...

Style Court- I really hope you get that chandelier b/c it is GORGEOUS!!!Obviously I don't know what your home's decor is like, what wouldn't a little shot of red go with it?? I really don't know how you are showing restraint ;)

style court said...

Thanks for the encouragement POC! I'm thinking about it. I do already have red accents but just can't decide if I want another big red focal point -- my space is tiny :)

The Peak of Chic said...

Well, if you already have bits of red, I understand. It's just so pretty and striking. If you do buy it, you must post the photos of it in your home b/c I know it would look stunning!

The Peak of Chic said...

I'm so excited that you're going to get it! That chandelier is just too good to pass up! I know it will look great in your home!
-Jennifer

style court said...

Thanks Jennifer, a.k.a. Peak of Chic!
Very Best,
Courtney

Singerie Design said...

under the red it's brass, originally these were made with a brass finish:
http://www.bondandbowery.com/item/6913