Style Court

Eight Years of Textiles, History, Art, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes

6.28.2006

'70s Hand-Printed Scalamandre on eBay


photo above from Elle Decor '05

Jonathan Adler used this linen print with wild abandon in Jane Wagman's apartment, pictured in Elle Decor spring 2005 and now on Adler's website under Interior Design. It looks quite groovy. Today I spotted a tiny amount on eBay. The remnant is just 55" by 25", but the perfect amount for a stool, chair seat or pillow. And if the colors were chocolate and cream rather than blue and white, I'd snag it for myself. The auction ends July 5.

2 comments:

meg ilasco said...

Thanks for the tip! I'm going to think of ideas for this fabric...

style court said...

I thought it was quite a find! Hope you can use it. Thanks for your comment :)
Courtney